QeCAD expanding its wings with the addition of a specialized integral for BIM Services named QeBIM. With 23+ years of experience in Digital Construction, we are happy to announce the extension of our services to dedicated BIM modeling that will benefit the AEC firms. Designing Construction Solutions will now be easier, simpler, and hassle-free with QeBIM.
We believe in modernizing our technical excellence to increase our productivity, reduce costs and meet clients’ requirements by automating the construction process. Our newest division will exclusively deliver customized solutions to blend with your BIM requirements.
The projects will now be delivered with multiplied speed, quality, and accuracy. The team constitutes of experienced Architects, BIM Modelers, Sr. BIM Coordinators, and Designers who are trained to follow the industry’s best practices while executing BIM projects. With our existing division, QeCAD, we have already managed to build a portfolio of 500+ happy clients globally, and extending our arm, we are planning to double this within the shortest span of time. We are renowned for providing trusted and reliable solutions implementing advanced technology and software.
QeBIM will basically serve the CAD Drafting and BIM Modeling solutions with the chain of services like BIM Services, CAD Drawing & Drafting Services, Shop Drawing Services, Scan to BIM Services, Detailing Services, and Renderings and Walkthroughs.
1) BIM Services– Our team is skilled enough in developing an information-rich 3D model to aid the visualization process prior to the actual construction. Availing of our BIM services, you would be getting access to numerous BIM services like Architectural BIM Services, Structural BIM Services, MEPF BIM Services, BIM for Infrastructure, Façade BIM Services, Scan (point cloud) to BIM, Revit Family Creation, BIM Coordination and Clash Detection, 4D to 7D BIM Services, and As-Built BIM modeling.
2) CAD Drafting Services– Our experienced team is proficient with advanced software for designing and documenting the entire construction process. Under our CAD drawing and drafting services, we will provide a series of services like CAD conversion Services, CAD As-Built Drawings, CAD Electrical Drawings, CAD HVAC Drawings, and Landscape Drawings.
3) Shop Drawings Services– Our team of draftees are well versed in creating a precise and accurate array of drawings like Engineering Drawings, Workshop Drawings, Technical Drawings, or Blueprints that can be beneficial for the fabrication and assembling process. Our Shop Drawing services cater to numerous different services like Steel Fabrication Shop drawings, Electrical Shop Drawings, HVAC Shop Drawings, Plumbing Shop Drawings, and Construction Shop Drawings.
4) Scan to BIM Services– Our team will skilfully cater to the projects relevant to renovation, refurbishment, and reconstruction by implementing the advanced technique of Scan to BIM transforming the point cloud data grabbed from laser technology into an intuitive and precise model that will be of great help in planning, decision making, and scheduling the project.
5) Detailing Services– Our team of steel detailers will create elaborated drafts and documents for the steel components used while construction. Our detailing services would include Rebar detailing and Steel detailing services.
6) Rendering Services– We hold experience and expertise in Architectural Rendering Services. Opting for our rendering services will help you out in visualizing the look and feel of your construction project beforehand. Our rendering services include interior rendering, exterior rendering, virtual tours, and walkthroughs.
Our Solutions will be proven worthy for major industries like Architectural Firms, Real Estate Firms, Landscape Designers, Interior Designing Firms, Building, and Constructional Sites, Manufacturing Firms, Refurbishment, Renovation, and Remodelling Firms.
We look forward to assisting you with the best possible solution for your construction project requirement.
For more details, Call Us at +1 209 753 4599 or Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With digitization tapping up the construction industry, manual sketches and modeling has come to a complete halt. The reason being a drastic shift to BIM modeling, which is quite streamlined, informative, and well organized. BIM is the driving force, transforming the architectural and construction industry to a whole new level. According to the research, by 2024, the BIM market size is expected to level up to $4,210 million.
Contemplating the value of BIM, almost every AEC firm is switching to BIM solutions for their building projects. However, companies implementing BIM find it challenging as it requires a thorough skillset and extensive knowledge. Since the BIM market is booming, there are various BIM service providers out there, so why not outsource the BIM services to the experts?
Not just experience and expertise, outsourcing BIM services are sort of becoming the trend in the AEC industry to fasten up the building processes. According to the source, 45% of the US general contracting firms outsource their BIM services and that too on a regular basis, and this practice is gaining popularity day by day. There are various other factors responsible for outsourcing BIM.
Why Outsource BIM Services?
Viewing the above points, we have the clarity that sourcing the BIM services would be a wise decision. But, with so many BIM outsourcing companies queuing up with irresistible offers, selecting the appropriate one to execute the BIM project is also a challenging task.
Peek into the below guide listing the aspects you should evaluate prior to selecting the BIM Partner.
1) Check for their Relevant Experience in BIM
First and foremost, the factor to look out for is adequate experience in Revit and BIM Modeling. Evaluate their past, present, and ongoing BIM projects, and browse their websites, social profiles, and other business listing sites to gather information regarding their relevant experience in BIM. Do consider the years of experience since they have adapted the technology relevant to BIM and construction and for how long the firm has been rightfully involved in the services your project requires. Cross verify their forte to check on the claims and facts from their client’s feedback. Look out for word-of-mouth references as they determine the firm’s actual caliber and are of great help while making decisions.
2) Check for their Time Frames
Time is one of the most critical aspects for you to consider while outsourcing your BIM services. Meeting up deadlines is crucial in construction as BIM modeling is the primary step of any building structure. Look after the modeling firms that strictly follow the timelines and own a strong record of punctuality. Check on the testimonials and google reviews to authenticate their claims for timely project delivery.
3) Check for their Costings
Executing a successful BIM demands in-depth knowledge and effort. Quoting an appropriate price against their resource utilization and services deliverables is what you should take into consideration. Do not get swayed by the firm offering low-cost BIM outsourcing services as they might not be proficient and can compromise on the quality. Select the expertise that has a legitimate pricing strategy that matches your budget.
4) Look for the Technocrats
Syncing well with the latest technology stack is the key to surviving the global competition. Explore the BIM companies that excel in trending technology and
are up to date with automation as it will be less prone to manual errors and will speed up the project’s lifecycle. Staying gearhead ensures efficient designing and modeling with higher RoI. Look for the BIM partners that are tech-savvy to outrank.
5) Check for their Resources
The success of any firm relies on its employees. The more skilled team you have, the more your firm will flourish. Scrutinize the appropriate BIM partners based on the quality of the BIM modelers, architects, and engineers they have. Examine the resources with respect to their skillset, experience, and knowledge. Ask for the employee’s skill certifications, background check to verify the years of experience in the relevant field, client’s feedback for any of the resources, conduct a quick test to check on their BIM knowledge, and so on. Also, check if they are proficient to deliver your project in the stipulated time frame.
6) Check their Credibility
It is a must to inspect the BIM company’s accreditations and certification to save your project from swindling. Look over the BIM service providers that are affiliated and follow the BIM standards of codes for designing and modeling. Authenticated firms are well equipped to create robust solutions for your projects eliminating the reworks and delivering accurate models. To track the credibility, look for the client endorsements and corroborates on supporting websites.
7) Cater Tailor-made and Scalable Solutions
Your BIM outsourcing partner should serve all your project mandates as well as integrate the option for adding or modifying the modeling components for the time ahead. They should be good at shaping your vision and designing exclusive solutions for you that are scalable. They should be capable of plotting you with the best insightful modeling option.
8) Clear and Concise Communication
The BIM partner you opt-out should follow open communication wherein you get to discuss your ideas and explore the pros and cons of the project clearly. They should be transparent in communicating their strategy to execute your project. They should be professional enough in looping you for any alterations in your modeling.
BIM has proven to be an efficient process for the construction industry. The success of your project relies completely on the BIM outsourcing partner you plump for. So, do your research thoroughly and assess each BIM company before finalizing your ideal and reliable BIM partner. Make sure your project goals are achieved with the BIM partner you have eyed on.