QeCAD.com endeavours to achieve 100% accuracy in its deliverables, including but not limited to BIM Models, Drawings, Render Views, and Animations.
Customers are required to review and proof all final deliverables to ensure no errors have been made. Any identified errors will be corrected promptly by QeCAD at no additional cost. QeCAD disclaims responsibility for any losses or expenses incurred as a result of using the Models, Drawings, or other services provided.3. Cancellation Policy:
Orders may be cancelled or fully refunded only if work has not commenced, and a cancellation request has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All design information will be made available in a suitable form to develop the deliverables before project initiation.
2. QeCAD does NOT authorize any drawings or deliverables for direct use in execution.
3. All design and construction validation must be performed by the client before using any deliverables or drawings on site.
4. All Shop drawings or fabrication drawings must be validated by design engineers and respected engineers for use in fabrication, construction, or manufacturing.
5. All quantities must be validated by the designer and engineering team before processing for purchasing.
6. If any invoices are not paid within the term period, the purchaser agrees to pay all unpaid past-due invoice balances with interest, at a rate not exceeding 1 1/2% per month (18% per annum) or the highest rate permitted by applicable Indian law, whichever is less.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay a service charge of $25.00 for each payment transaction that is returned or charged back to QeCAD.
8. In the event of non-payment, the purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable legal fees, court costs, or other collection expenses. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles.
Full refunds are available for orders cancelled on the same day they are received. Cancellation requests must be made via e-mail to email@example.com. Once work has commenced on the order, cancellation is no longer possible.
A correction refers to rectification of errors made by QeCAD or minor revisions part of the original request, and may or may not be charged separately per agreed terms. A revision refers to new work not part of the original instructions, or significant changes due to reasons including but not limited to design updates, additions, or incorrect initial information. All revisions will be charged at the agreed rate.