With over 25 years’ experience in the industry, Stephen is responsible for the technical and estimating element of BA Systems’ pre-construction department. His technical knowledge allows him to develop innovative and bespoke solutions to customer challenges. BA Systems carries over two decades’ experience in the design and manufacture of high-quality handrails, balustrades, and barrier systems.
Estimating and Technical Director,
The client approached QeCAD to develop a 3D model and create 3D rendering options for 21 Church Road, Post Wick.
- Fascia/soffit: Black
- Windows: Dark Grey
- Cladding: Vertical Western Red Cedar boards to the gables.
- Render: Off-White color below cedar board and around the front door.
- Roof Tiles: Color to match existing.
- Front Door: To match cladding (large window in the door and a vision panel to the left (horizontal grain in the wood)
- Garage Doors: Double doors to match the front door (horizontal grain in the wood).
After taking a thorough estimate of the client’s requirements and material inputs, we got down to preparing the 3D rendering drafts for the project. Read ahead to understand what the process looked like.
Here’s the feedback we got from the client for our first draft.